Information on personal data processing by Sebastian Pasturek who runs a business under the name AS Produkt Sebastian Pasturek
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of personal data (hereinafter “Data”) processed by us in connection with our business activity is Sebastian Pasturek, who runs a business under the name AS Produkt Sebastian Pasturek with its registered office in Mała Nieszawka (87-103) at ul. Drogaowa 4, NIP no. 6681111323, REGON no. 310343042, hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” or “AS Produkt Sebastian Pasturek”.
The data is processed in accordance with the currently applicable provisions of law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. How do we process Data?
AS PRODUCT Sebastian Pasturek takes the utmost care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and to ensure that the collected Data is:
– processed in accordance with the law, in a fair and transparent manner for the Data subject;
– collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to the extent that is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is processed;
– correct and updated, if necessary;
– stored in a form that allows for the identification of the Data subject, no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is processed;
– processed in a manner that ensures an adequate level of Data security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
3. When do we process Data?
We process Data in various situations: when you have provided us with your Data personally through various communication channels (e.g. by submitting an application, sending an inquiry/offer by e-mail or contacting us by phone), as part of our cooperation when signing or executing the contract, as well as after obtaining Data from other sources (e.g. from the companies which you cooperate with and which are our contractors or clients).
4. Data processing in connection with business relations and contact.
a. What Data do we process in connection with business relations and contact?
As the Data Controller, we process Data of our business partners (contractors), their employees/associates, as well as any other persons who have provided their Data to us as in connection with the execution of contracts or when contacting us by phone or e-mail.
In connection with business relations and contact, we may process the following types of Data: identification Data, contact details, Data on the job position and professional qualifications and other Data provided to us in connection with mutual cooperation or when contacting us.
The above-mentioned types of Data are obtained directly from Data subjects or from other people, e.g. from their employers/contractors.
b. What is the purpose and legal basis of Data processing in connection with business relations and contact?
In connection with business relations and contact, we process Data for the following purposes:
– establishing cooperation;
– concluding and executing contracts;
– settling contracts;
– responding to all inquiries or requests and maintaining contact in this regard;
– marketing and contact regarding other information and services of AS PROUKT Sebastian Pasturek;
– defending against potential claims, as well as pursuing claims.
Lawfulness of Data processing by AS PRODUCT Sebastian Pasturek:
– contractual obligations (Data processing is necessary to conclude a contract or take actions before its conclusion at the request of the Data subject);
– legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller;
– the Data Controller’s legitimate interests (for marketing of the products and services of the Data Controller or third party, for contact and correspondence, as well as for the purposes of defending against potential claims).
Providing Personal Data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude and execute the contract or to answer inquiries or handle correspondence.
c. How long will Data be processed in connection with business relations and contact?
Data collected for the purposes of concluding and executing contracts will be processed throughout the duration of the contract, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims.
Data of persons who contacted AS PRODUKT Sebastian Pasturek will be processed for the period necessary to answer inquiries and handle correspondence, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims.
d. Who is the recipient of Data in connection with business relations and contact?
Data processed by us in connection with business relations and contact may be transferred to our business partners and other contractors who provide support to us in terms of work organisation, IT services and marketing.
5. Data processing in connection with recruitment.
a. What Data do we process in connection with recruitment?
As the Data Controller, we process Data of job applicants provided through all available recruitment channels, including, in particular, Data provided to us as part of the application and collected as part of the recruitment process.
In connection with recruitment, we may process the following types of Data (some types may require the consent of the Data subject): identification Data, contact details, data on education, skills, professional qualifications and previous employment, as well as other types of Data provided to us during the recruitment process.
b. What is the purpose and legal basis of Data processing in connection with recruitment?
In connection with recruitment, we process Data for the following purposes:
– consideration of possible candidates and conducting the recruitment process,
– defending against potential claims, as well as pursuing claims.
The legal basis for Data processing by the Data Controller are the provisions of the applicable law, in particular the Labour Code and its implementing provisions, and to the extent wider than specified in such provisions and for the purposes of future recruitment – also the Data subject’s consent.
Providing Data is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process and possible future cooperation.
c. How long will Data be processed in connection with recruitment?
Data will be processed for the purposes set out above for the duration of the current or future recruitment processes, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
d. Who is the recipient of Data in connection with recruitment?
Data processed by us in connection with recruitment may be transferred to our business partners and other contractors who provide support to us in terms of the recruitment process and IT services.
6. Will your Data be transferred beyond the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Your Data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, and should it become necessary in the future, AS Produkt Sebastian Pasturek shall take appropriate steps to ensure data protection, in particular through:
– the use of specific contractual clauses (“standard contractual clauses”), which have been approved by the European Commission; or
– transfer to countries for which the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision.
In such cases, the Data subject has the right to obtain a copy of the relevant protective mechanisms.
7. What are your rights as Data subjects?
Under the applicable law, the Data subject has the right to:
– access the Data and obtain a copy thereof;
– demand rectification of the Data, its deletion or limitation of processing;
– object to the Data processing;
– transfer the Data to another data controller (to the extent that the legal basis for Data processing are contractual requirements or the Data subject’s consent).
If Data processing is based on the Data subject’s consent, the Data subject has the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of such a consent before its withdrawal.
Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
In case of any doubts or questions, please contact us:
tel.: + 48 56 621 62 34 / email.: email@example.com